Friday, November 18, 2005
Visitors!!!
 

Today 7 of my friends flew all the way to Milano to surprise me!



While I was pondering the question of "what is a line," my doorbell rang. You can imagine my surprise and joy when I discovered Ryan, Jared, Sean, Jeff, Amy, Jose and Kari all waiting for me! Steve paid for their tickets, but unfortunately wasn't able to join them. I have a feeling that the trip is a surprise to some of them as well! ;)

They came bearing gifts:


Gaucamole seasoning (just in time! I just used my last packet!) Hershey's miniatures, Mac & Cheese (curtisy of Chad! - I know what I'm having for dinner!) and of course the Lori B-day special: Vodka, RedBull, and Dayquil!

Thanks Steve-O!

posted by Lori @ 9:02 AM

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are having such a great time in Italy! The only problem is that I'm getting a little cold in my swimming suit. It's all I brought! I guess I was just used to the warm weather we've had in San Francisco.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really didn't know they were coming!!?? Wow.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Lori you are too funny! I have a picture of my cats in front of the same church! http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4318/1595/1600/piazza%20big21.jpg
Maybe next time they can meet your friends there!

See you tomorrow in Macerata? You had asked if we could give you a ride to Bologna, but we live 40 mins south of Bologna. Sorry.

Cyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts