Thursday, October 20, 2005
feeding addictions
 

Last night when I got home from class my head was spinning. A four hour lecture in Italian. A four hour lecture in English is hard to sit through... But in Italian. My brain was mush. I needed an outlet, something to do where I didn't have to think. So I started searching again for Civilization. After about 10 failed download attempts, I finally found a file that looked promising, only problem, it was BIG. So I left my computer on overnight, hopeing to wake up to good news. As luck would have it, it worked. I got a fully working version of CIV III. And I played it for two hours this morning, before having to tear myself away to get ready for class. It will be a good distraction tonight. :D

posted by Lori @ 4:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts