Tuesday, November 15, 2005
recipies....
 

One more quick post before I'm off to class.... We had to make a recipie for one of my classes. restrictions: A3 paper size, black/white, no words. Quite a basic boring exercise in making icons. I decided to do mine differently and have a little more fun with it (including playing with glue, lighting things on fire, and smearing charcol around). I wanted to do something where when I looked at it, it felt like it. Take a look, it should be pretty easy to any american to know what it is. Anyone else might have a problem. :)



.... oh the difficult projects we're doing....

posted by Lori @ 4:27 AM

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an icon for the girl scouts, and it's a busy one at that!

I'm glad your classes are finally doing something! Projects are good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts