Friday, November 25, 2005
snow....?
 

Every weather report that I look at says something different. But today, it is snowing. Not hard, just very small, tiny infact, flakes. Not constantly, but occasionally all day it has been doing this. I'm not sure what tonight will bring. The ground is thouroughly wet though, so I doubt anything will stick.

As I walked home from class today, I prayed that the heat would be working. Thankfully, my prayers were answered, and I came home to a warm house! I'm not sure what my plans for the weekend will entail, but I'm hoping that they include a heated house. If so, I'll probably be perseuded to stay home! Which all in all can't be that bad as I do have quite a bit of work to get done.

I'm looking forward to Monday, as we find out whose logo the client choose for the Portfolio in Piazza project, and we get to learn more about what exactly we will be doing. I think my logo stands a good chance, but it all depends on what the client is looking for. Mine is definitely not the stereotypical vector line drawing logo (such as everyone else made) but takes a new approach and offers something a bit more dynamic. It still has tweaking to be done to it of course, but the instructor seemed to like mine, and I think he will put in a good word for it with the client.

Other than that I have strange little exercises to do this weekend, nothing particuarly interesting, except the "Be! Low the line" project for photoshop. I'm still struggling with my concept for it. It's not due for 2.5 weeks, but we're supposed to bring something this week to class... I need to devote some serious hours to brainstorming and diverging on it. I want to do something conceptual, but it would also be a lot easier to just do something funny. We'll see how it goes. Nothing is ruled out at this point.

posted by Lori @ 8:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts