Sunday, June 25, 2006
signing out
 

well, tomorrow is my last day of computer access before i get back to the states. But tomorrow is also my last day in Milano, so I dont think I'll be spending it hanging out on the computer. (Dont worry though Carole, I'll be sure to post when I get to the US!)

The last couple days here have been packed, with the Sting concert in piazza duomo Friday night, and notte bianca last night and me running around during the day trying to get everything done and ready. Today I've still got to go buy a carry-on bag, and get all packed up and ready to go, yet im also supposed to be at a friends house in an hour and a half to watch the soccer game, and another friends house after that to help him with flash. meanwhile im still sitting here with my hair dripping from my shower and slowly letting the coffee seep into my system as the last two nights I havent gotten home till 6 or 7 am. ahhhhhh

but just for you mom, I finally have a foto of my in front of the duomo (well, kinda!)



And yes, the sun is rising, not setting!

Anyways, time for me to get going and enjoy my last week in Italy!

posted by Lori @ 8:19 AM

5 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap this is weird, I somehow ended up on your friend Jackie's blog and kinda recognized the picture. I started reading it and low and behold it's your roommate from your first stint in Italy! This is weird girl. Weird. Congrats on a year in Italy. I hope it was a blast, and I'm sure you've already found another reason to go back to Italy.

jamacrae at gmail dot com

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

lori:
hope you made it back to the states okay! drop me a line when you get a chance!

-Jackie
(julie, you're right--that is weird)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger mikeacoyle said...

Who is that good looking Italian you are with in Piazza Duomo?

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Hey Julie! that's so weird! haha I guess you never know where the net is gonna take ya! I'll send you and email soon, promise! I'm still adjusting to this time change here, and everything is a bit weird. :D

Jackie- yes, FINALLY home! well, to my brother-s house anyways. I've got my room half way set up, although my clothes are being kept in the hall closet cause there is no dresser so i have to use the shelfs there, and the closet here is full of boxes... oh, and no bed yet, still on the couch. but I do have a desk and my computer, so I suppose that's the most important part!

Mike- you know, I'm really not sure! it was the strangest thing, this guy came up to me and said that he'd never seen anyone as beutiful as me before, and asked if he could have the honor of having his photo taken with me! ;)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger mikeacoyle said...

Still, he must be a model or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts