Saturday, June 03, 2006
> untitled 1 <
 

In case you are wondering where I have dissapeared to, I've been eaten alive by flash and html coding. 2 more weeks of classes. whew. Of course then I'll be on vacation, and packing to get ready to move to the states. so blogging wont be too common of a thing until i get to virgina i have a feeling.

Although this weekend, tomorrow to be precise I am going up to Colico to hang out with Carole and Annika for the night! I wish I could have gone to the monster gtg, but alas there is that coding keeping me here. So instead I will just take the night off. Cant wait to see them, and I'll be sure to take some photos to post (as I'm sure they'll be doing as well!)

posted by Lori @ 4:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts