Wednesday, June 21, 2006
bags packed
 

well, yesterday i reached the two week mark. and i slept through it. literally.

things got so crazy here with work, that sat night i slept only 5 hours, sunday night only 3, and monday night not at all. not until noon on tuesday. at which point i went to bed, work finally done, and slept until 8 this (wed) morning. i woke up only for about an hour around 8pm tuesday night, hungry, ate and then went back to sleep. i was a bit groggy this morning when i woke up, but after coffee and a shower im feeling good. it was great to sleep.

now with only 5 days left in milano, i decided to pack my bags. as i definitely have two bags worth of stuff i wont be using the rest of my time here. So now that's all pack, and what remains I'll *hopefully* be able to get in a carry on (which i need to go buy as normally i only use a backpack but this time for more space i'll buy a roller). If I cant get it all in I get to ditch some more winter sweaters. feels weird to have the bags packed. Even though I dont fly out until the 4th, tuesday i take off for macerata and probably wont be coming back to milan until the 3rd. So i need to have everything packed before. Granted i didnt need to do it today, for some reason i wanted to.

and so begins the count down... 12 days till america.

posted by Lori @ 11:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts