Saturday, May 06, 2006
randomness
 



I got tired of the green. Not that the blue is much better, but a bit. I want to re-do the look completely, but alas html is not my strong point. While I could make a site that looks the way I want it to no problem, I get confussed with these automated postings and how they get stuck into it. So until I get that figured out, this is what I get. Actually, I think I may have figured it out. Iàm just too lazy right now to actually do it :D

I really dont have anything interesting to say, but I havent posted in awhile so i figured I would. I got the blog links fixed (sorry Annika!). This damn cold is still lingering around, and while I feel a lot better (as in I can actually somewhat think) I'm still attached to a roll of toilet paper.

Milan has had spring for the past week or so, but the last couple of days it has decided to cool down some, which I'm not extremely appreciative of. Thus today's foto, another from my weekend in Puglia.

posted by Lori @ 6:46 AM

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, have you made a decision yet about moving to Virginia, or staying in Italy?

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

here it's been kind of weird weather too. in the states it was much warmer! yesterday was warm, but now it's all rainy and stuff. yuck.

when are you coming to visit??

-Jackie

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Deborah- yeah, ive decided to go to virgina.. while i could findwork here, the part about it being unpaid, not to mention how the dollar keeps falling just doesnt cut it. i need to take responsibility and get a good paying job so i can afford to pay off those student loans. ill be back to visit though, no doubt. i cant stay away. still not sure where life will take me, work permits for new zealand and australia are easy to get, so i might look into that for another adventure once i get some money saved up.

jackie- looks like it'll be the 3rd week of june, as that is my only break left, and i think ill be taking off right after classes are done on the 30th....

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Troy Worman said...

Awesome photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts