Saturday, April 22, 2006
Whip Lash
 

Just as a felt like I was getting things figured out with what I'm doing next, moving to virgina, looking for a job... just when I am getting ready to buy my plane tickets.... Life throws one at me, making me and my plans spin round and leaving me once again unsure of what I am doing.

Yesterday when I arrived at school I went upstairs to the bar for lunch, and sat down with Egidio, and Luca (my prof). They were talking about portfolios, how to find jobs, etc. I didnt pay much attention to the convo, until suddenly Luca turned to me and out of the blue asked me "do you know how to use flash" - "yeah...." he just kinda went "hm" thinking to himself and went back to the convo with Egidio. Then a few minutes later asked me if I was interested in staying here and working. Apparently a friend of his at www.i-side.com (warning, all in Italian) is looking for someone new, and asked Luca to recommend someone.

The job would start as an unpaid internship for 2 or 3 months, and then switch to a full time. So now I'm supposed to email this guy and tell him that Luca sent me and get more info. I'm not sure whether I would be the right person for the job, or if I am really interested in it. Luca seems to think I'd be a good fit. but who knows.

Looks like that small chance I might stay in Italy just got an unch bigger.

posted by Lori @ 6:01 AM

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

wow! hope that the job offer works out--do you think you'd accept it if it was offered to you, or do you wanna go back to the states a lot? if you stay in Italy, we'll have to do a better job visiting each other :)!

-Jackie

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virginia IS nice though.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts