Friday, March 31, 2006
work work work work
 

I'm getting myself in work mode. the next few weeks, with the next week inparticular are going to be crazy hours working. During the next 5 days i am not only working on 2 projects for school (including a client presentation wed) but I am also working on 7 (yes, 7!) projects for $$.

I've taken to the Italian college student way of paying others to do your homework. Only I dont pay others to do mine, instead I'm the one getting paid. In the last two days I've gone from doing the projects for 2 people, to 7. It will be a lot of long hours, but I need the money and at 50euros a pop it aint so bad. well, when worked out to how much per hour, its not great. but it gives me something funner to work on than my projects for school. And, it means that I will have a little bit of money to do a little traveling to go see friends before I head back to the states. So its worth it, if only for that (and possibly a haircut!)

The first project starts tonight. I just got done meeting with the girl, and now I'll eat some dinner and start working. So if I seem to dissapear for the next week, that's where I've gone... into the void that is known as Flash.

wish me luck

posted by Lori @ 1:43 PM

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

oooooooooo...i'm gonna tell!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts