Wednesday, February 08, 2006
goodies!
 

today I arrived home from school, after 10 hours straight of lessons, brain dead and tired. I had just finished checking online after a package my mom sent me, to discover that it arrived in Italy this morning (so the post office claimed anyways), when my roommate said "o c'รจ un pacetto per te alla cucina" (there's a package for you in the kitchen). I was a bit confused, thinking maybe my brothers box had finally arrived. but when I went to the kitchen i discovered it was from my mom!

I was a bit too tired to get really excited about it, but imediately grabbed my keys and started trying to get it open (which took a few min as i didnt have stregth to break through the tape). My mom had warned me that she packed it full, but i really couldnt believe just how much she crammed in there. i dont have the brain power right now to line things up all nice and take a photo, but will do so tomorrow (you wont believe how much was in this box). In the meantime, a list will have to suffice - if i can remember it all.

allora:
-10 pairs of socks
-two small bottles of Torani (my favorite) hazelnut syrup
-Aleve
-a jar of kraft cheese spread
-3 boxes of mac and cheese
-a big bag full of mac cheese mix (which i originally thought was a yellow diaper for some reason - but knowing my mom wasnt that surprised if she had sent me a diaper with something wrapped in it)
-2 boxes of stove top stuffing
-2 packs of peanut butter cups (which i imediately introduced to my roommate as he LOVES peanut butter but had of course never seen it with choc before)
-8 packets of gaucamole spice mix
-2 packs of taco seasoning
-choc strawberry cream things
- 2 snack size bags of ritz crackers (one peanut butter, one cheese)
several hot cocoa mixes
-4 top ramen mixes
-2 snack bags of cheetos
-choc coins
-3 packs choc cow tails (never seen these before)
AND (items typical of my mom)
-a weird cow where you pull the string and the arms and legs move
-5 washclothes where they are all compact and you get them wet to make them full size

I think that is all. I'm not motivated enough to look through it again at the moment. :D all this fit into a box about 12x12x8 I-ll include a pic of the box as well tomorrow.

the hard part was deciding what i wanted for dinner. I was tempted to eat a bunch of choc and cheetos, as this would mean i wouldnt have to get up from the couch, but decided instead on mac and cheese, or rather pasta and cheese made from the bag of powder (which I gladley would have eaten a whole box of mac and cheese, simply for the taste, i wasnt really hungry enough).

anyways, i think this has been one of the dullest posts about something exciting, but as is evident by now, i could have won the lottery and not had the energy to be more excited at the moment :D

Thanks mom!

posted by Lori @ 4:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts