Sunday, January 15, 2006
a pleasent surprise
 

I'd resigned myself to working with a non-so-favorite business card design. better than the one i previously spoke about, but still not one that I felt worked great. I had actually only made it as an example why it *didnt* work, so that I wouldnt be asked to do it later. I had thought that they had picked this design. Then this morning I was pleasently surprised with an email, asking if it was the one I recommended or not. I seized the invitation to voice my opinion (which we all know I love doing) and calmlly wrote back an email saying that while the card worked to some extent, I thought that one of the other two would function better, and give better results. I stated my reasons why, and waited.

Of the two I suggested, I was sure one of them would not be picked. It just seemed like it pushed things too far. The other though, I had hopes for. And although my favorite was the first, I would be satisfied as well working with the second. to my surprise I soon received an email back saying that they would go with the first! I'm now beaming with joy and getting ready to work my little heart out as my faith has been renewed.

Good things do come to those who wait. :D

posted by Lori @ 9:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts