Wednesday, October 12, 2005
The Plug
 

As my brother is being extremely lazy lately about telling me anything that is going on (he recently moved cross country to virgina), I decided to check his website and see if there was any thing on it. Well, he posted a post saying that a lot had happened, but not giving any info. So I started poking around his site, and stumbled upon The Plug (http://www.mrsnazz.com/~jmc/shoebox/theplug/index.html), a type of underground newspaper that my brother and some friends started while in highschool, and then me and some friends did for a bit when I got into highschool. Some of the articles are rather crude, but it made me laugh as it brought back memories. Things I had completely forgotten about. When I was packing to move I came across an old three ring binder overflowing with past plug issues and articles... I didn't have time to look through it then, but passed it on to my brother. Now that I see it online, I'm almost afraid to look through it. :)

Anyways, feel free to browse through it and have a look into my past. A few of you probably remember The Plug... God that was a long time ago.

posted by Lori @ 5:36 AM

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
That link takes me to a blog site that says it can't be found... Error 404.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Lori said...

damn.. I thought I had figured out how to put a link in. guess not. oh well. I changed it so that the link is written out. :) Do you know the code that I need to put in to make a link?

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger won't let me post it here.
I'll send a private message via the expats site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts