Friday, March 31, 2006
attack of the killer ants
 


Why is it that whereever i seem to live, those tiny little annoying black ants follow me?! For the past few years every spring/summer they would come pouring out of the woodwork and into the house. My weapon at first would be a papertowel. That quickly changed to a bottle of spray cleaner, as it meant less bending over and effor. Only problem was that left ant bodies and wet floors alover the place (but the floor would be nice and clean when I'd get around to wiping it up!) Eventually I switched to ant traps and those seemed to do the trick.

I think the ants stowedaway in my luggage. The past few weeks I've noticed an ant here or there, nothing bad though. This morning withen 10 min of waking up I had killed over 20, mostly congregated in the corner of the room near my bed. oh lucky me. now I'm extra itchy just at the thought of them, and everytime i think i feel something i think it's an ant.

Looks like I get to go to the store later in search of posion traps.

posted by Lori @ 3:57 AM

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

at least those little black ones don't bite...

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger nikinpos said...

nice ant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts