Saturday, March 25, 2006
The BC
 

I have found a strange new addiction, and i cant get enough of it. The BC (http://www.the-bc.com/) is a student produced parody of the hit show The OC filmed by students at Boston College. I discovered it yesterday through the Apple site, and have since this morning watched all 4 episoides. I'm now waiting for the 5th to be posted. It's a web-based show, with all episoides available free online for download.

While the acting isnt what I would call good, it isnt bad either, and it makes for a lot of laughs. There are a lot of little jokes in it that you may or may not get, depending on where you are from. It's a great look back though at american college life, while throwing in a bit of unpractical plot lines for laughs.

if you got some free time i suggest you check it out. but be forwarned that it can be quite addicting in an odd way.

posted by Lori @ 12:00 PM

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

those were the days...i cannot believe that i have been out of college for 7 years. will someone please write who graduated in '70 and put me in my place please?

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Dear AL said...

I can't believe I haven't been to college!

Just kidding! Really, I'm joking! OK, be like that!

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Lori said...

hey now Annika, you're not that much ahead of me! I graaduated from HS 6 years ago! and the fact that ive been in college for 6 years doesnt make me feel that young!

Unfortunately i dont think I'll be able to make it to the GTG. It's finals time at school, plus the $$ factor. GTG's just arent planned for people like me who cant afford B&B's and 20euro meals. 20 euros is about my budget for a week of food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts