Thursday, February 01, 2007
snow people
 



After the snow last week, I figured we were done for the year. But this morning it started snowing again. It snowed for an hour or so but didnt stick. Later in the afternoon it started up again, and pretty soon it was sticking. Not to the road, but everywhere else. The urge hit me to make a snowman. Unfortunately there wasnt nearly enough snow (less than an inch) and our yard wouldnt provide the nice clean snow required for a proper snowman. So I did the next best thing - I made mini snow people.



After my mini snow people had spent some time in the snow, they got in the spirits themselves, and made their own snowman. They even had an extra scarf for him.



*note: This post was written yesterday, but blogger wouldnt let me upload photos. Today all the snow is gone! :(

posted by Lori @ 3:58 PM

5 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger Gil said...

Very artistic!!! My wife said that she is glad that you are having snow in the South. Really she is dying for some snow up here so she can get a snow day at school and then bitch how hot her clasroom is in June.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Lori said...

heheh well Gil, she can have the snow! I've never been a huge fan of having it where I "live". In the mountains, great! where I have to walk and drive in it, not so much. Of course the occasional snow like this can be fun, but that crap we got last year in Milano was way too much!

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

I LOVE that your snowmen made a snowman! How cute is that! I am soooo jealous that you had snow. This is my third winter here in Italy WITHOUT snow (it snowed once when I was in the State)! All we get around here is fog, fog, fog!

Hope to see you when you are in Italy!
Cyn

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

ha ha the snowmen made it just in time for carnevale.

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the snowman with the mask and the little snowman that the snowmen made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts