Sunday, January 28, 2007
my next adventure
 

Well, the snow has come and gone. It's now warmed back up to a point where you can go out in a tshirt and not freeze. My project at work is almost done, and im finding myself suddenly with more time on my hands... Atleast for a couple days until the next project starts. So I thought I'd post about my upcoming trip.

In March I'm taking off for 5 weeks of vacation split between London and Italy! I shouldnt be spending the money on this trip, but my want to see friends prevailed over my need to save money. Plus, I got $500 round trip tickets to London! :D My destinations are already set, and involve mainly hoping around to see different friends, with a little bit of sightseeing thrown in.

First stop is obviously London, where I'll be staying with Fede and hopefully seeing a few other friends who have moved up there. I'll be there for almost a week before flying down to Ancona and going down near Civitanova to see Emanuele, Matteo, Luca and most likely some of their friends who I've met a few times before. I'll only be there for a few days before hoping over to Macerata to see Jackie and Antonello for a few more days. After that its the train up to Milano to hang out with friends from school last year that are still up there. I'll also be hoping up north to see Carole for a day! I'll be spending about a week up there before flying down to Catania to stay with Caterina. Ive worked it out to be down there over easter weekend when she has some extra time off of work to hang out. Since it'll be my first time in Sicily, I'll also be doing a few touristy things on the days that she is working, and although I have a huge list of possible places to go, I havent decided on any and probably wont decide till Im there. Ill be there for about another week, maybe a little longer before getting a flight back up to London. I'll spend my last few days hanging out with Fede again before flying home. Its a lot of moving around, but I'll be in each place long enough that it shouldnt be too bad. Although I know each time I have to say goodbye to people its going to be hard!

posted by Lori @ 9:48 AM

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh you are just like me!! Too bad I'll be in Argentina when you are here in Italy - but I'm excited for you - that's great that you'll be able to see your friends and be in Italy for a while once again. Hurrah!!

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

macerata is macerataaaaaaa!
the beautiful macerata rulez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts