Saturday, July 15, 2006
my man
 

I stole this one from Annika and I have to say that i quite enjoyed it :D I highly encourage everyone else to take some time and see what kind of man they're really after. The creepiest part about this test was that out of all the guys in it, Jude was definitely my top pick. Talk about accuracy!


Adventure man

You scored 65% masculine, 47% athletic, 81% exotic, and 50% refined!

You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.


Link: The What type of MAN turns you on Test

posted by Lori @ 11:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts