Thursday, July 13, 2006
Lake Como
 

Once upon a time in a land far far away....
 
 
Okay, so it's taken me un excusably long to get these photos up, but better late than never, right? At least now with a lack of things to do I'm able to get caught up a bit on blogging :D

At the beginning of June I headed up to Colico where Carole lives with her and Annika for a day. Annika was in Italy for the Monster GTG, and as they headed back up north they stopped off in Milan to pick me up. The drive up there was gorgeous (as you can see from the photos). Half way up the lake we stopped and took a fairy across to the other side, and then continued the drive up to the top where Carole lives. That night we went out to dinner with Jennifer B and her husband Davide at a resturaunt up on the side of the mountain. The place was so high up that the road ended shortly after it. The views were spectacular and the food was a hefty mountain cusine. Overall it was a fun relaxing day, and a real pity to return to the noise and scruff of milan the following morning.
 

posted by Lori @ 12:17 PM

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice layout for your pictures. And I like the look of the blog too. I'm going to revert mine back to all white. It's such a refreshing look.

Thanks for posting the pics. It's nice to see those two gals again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts