Monday, July 17, 2006
Almost a year ago...
 




Well, after almost a year I finally got my film developed from my month around Italy with Kari. At least the film that made it back to America with me. I lost a few rolls along the way. Particuarly from the Amalfi coast. It seems that I am never meant to have photos from that area as everytime I have taken photos there I always loose the film. Go figure. Anyways, there are some of the "highlights." Eventually I'll get them all posted on a subdivision of my site along with the rest of the photos from the year there. I'm working on a page now, but its a lot of photos :D

Anyways, here they are, sorry if the quality isnt the best... Walmart doesnt do that high res of scans.

Venezia




Roma




blogger is having problems and not letting me upload more photos right now. The rest will be uploaded later.

posted by Lori @ 10:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts