Monday, March 13, 2006
brotherly love
 

well, the dates are set. Friday the 7th i take the nice long 10 hour trainride down to Taranto to see my brother for two days, then head back home monday morning. While he's actually going to be here for about 10 days, he'll be working most of the time so I'm just going to go for the weekend when he'll (hopefully) have free time. And, not only is he bring me syrup (yes yes yes!) he's also bring a coffee mug for Fede - fede loves american coffee so much that he even bought an american coffee maker. only problem is you cant get coffee mugs here! right now he has an old dunkin donuts mug that he bought off of ebay. pretty soon though he'll be drinking out of a starbucks one that'll be nicer than mine!


This is the only foto i got of my brother and me on my computer. probably from around 1992 give or take a year. im not quite sure what he is doing to me, but that pretty much sums up the nature of our relationship - and im sure given the chance he would do whatever that is to me again. looking at the photo now, and noticing my finger, i wonder if he wasnt trying to get me to do the whole "Redrum" thing - afterall, it was halloween :D

posted by Lori @ 4:57 PM

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

i think the rule with big brother is this: don't let down your guard or they'll have you in headlock or trap you in a dutch oven faster than you can say "my mouth is open!"

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts