Monday, September 26, 2005
Italian TV
 

Italian TV is full of these shows that really dont seem to have much point, other than to show barely clothed girls dancing around. Okay, I must admit, I have never actually watched one to find out if perhaps there is deeper meaning to them. But from the channel surfing I've done, there doesn't seem to be. Anyways, I just think it's funny how these shows exist, and how they always seem to be the same. There is a host, someone who isn't as you would say, your typical Italian Stallion. There there is a selection of Italian beauties around him who always seem to smile, laugh, and nod at everything he says. When they aren't dancing, they take up a position around him.

I shot some photos real quick as the credits were running - not the best, but they'll give a slight idea of what I'm talking about.





posted by Lori @ 5:14 PM

7 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

This post was funny. I am ALWAYS complaining about the Italian tv shows (short & fat men in suits surrounded by beautiful half naked women). I always said Italian tv was like watching tv made for people with ADD. They will do anything to try and grab your attention!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Exactly! Or more specifically made for MEN with ADD! Of course I too am guilty of watching some shows purely because the guy is hot, without having any clue what the show is about. But at least the guy isn't half naked!

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the "soul patches" that guys wear here in the states popular with Italian men? I see this dude has one.

Soul patch is the little hunk of facial hair they leave on right under the lower lip.... (ugh ...gag me with a fork.)

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Haha, yes, unfortunately they are common on a lot of Italian guys lately (as I've noticed), although I have to say, on some people it can actually look good. This guy just looks like he has some little animal living on him!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Alice Twain said...

Well, you got to take pics of ashow that is actually a parody of Italian TV ^_^

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Lori said...

But it was ON my television, here in ITALY! :D

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah beh perché quella americana...
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts