Wednesday, September 21, 2005
la casa mia
 

I figured it was about time that I posted some photos of my new place. Note that my bedroom is missing, because I need to clean off my bed :) So that photo will be coming later. In the mean time....



The kitchen/dining room, seen from the front door.



The dining room, seen from the patio door, (the big yellow door is the front door)



Stefano's room, which is normally the living room. It's where the tv, and internet are located.

It's a cute little apartment, decorated with paintings that Paola (the owner) made, as well as lots of things that she has collected on her travels.

posted by Lori @ 10:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts