Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Hello My Name Is <__________>
 

Ah... The long awaited first post. Well, truthfully I was probably the only person waiting for it, as it gives me something to do. I've decided since my brother is in the middle of a move, with business trips taking him away from home so often that I would just create a blog here while I wait for him to get the one on my site up and running. So here it is. Special, isn't it?

I ask you all to please ignore the horrific design of the blog, as I've yet to learn html and have to use a pre-designed template. It is almost blindingly ugly, I know. but I will try to figure my way around the coding and make some adjustments to it. With my luck, I'll probably end up deleting the entire thing... but even that might be better than.. 'this'.

As expected I'll probably 'blog' a lot at first, as it's new and fun, and I really don't have much else occupying my time at the moment. As time passes I'll probably forget, but hopefully I wont be as forgetful as some people (*cough* *cough* jackie). I don't promise to post anything particularly interesting to all, but rather just snapshots from my life here, thoughts on different experiences, customs, and events that happen as I once again adjust to living in Italy.

So read, enjoy, and perhaps even laugh a little - above all, have a magician nite.

posted by Lori @ 3:57 AM

2 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, a new blog and I'm the first to make a comment to it! Oh, and Lori, you're right. It is hideous! :D But hey, the content is what's important, not the layout. Keep writing!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Hi Lori,
I love the template of this blog, in fact I use it myself. Congrats on getting your blog started, may you have many fulfilling posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts