Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I can see!
 

Yesterday I actually went out and bought a new phone. yay! I splurged a little bit, rather than getting the cheapest, I got a slightly nicer one that was on sale. Not a ton of functions, it's a camera phone. And I think I can actually download different ringtones for it (a first for me). It's very pretty looking though, and most importantly the screen works! I'm still trying to figure my way through the navigation of it. I suppose I could change the language to English, and it might be a little easier. But I understand most of it, and I need to learn the other words anyways.

A nice thing is that this one is actually a tri-band, so, assuming I still have this phone next time I'm in the states, it'll actually work there as well, and I wont have to buy a new one again. The only annoying thing about it so far, is that there is a blue light on the front of it that flashes every couple of seconds. I'm not exactly sure why. It's quite annoying at night though while trying to sleep. I must figure it out before tonight... But at least I dont have an alarm going off anymore. :)

Anyhow, just because I'm a dork and I can, here are a couple photos of it:


posted by Lori @ 8:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




 
  name: Lori McKee
location: Virgina, USA
 
  view my portfolio
view my complete blogger profile




    Scooter & Fargus




Blogroll Random Sites
Previous Posts